Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

22 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

My sis-in-law passed away this evening.  Please continue to keep her son and family in your prayers. They need all the prayers they can get. 

Sorry to hear that brother.  Thoughts and prayers. 

22 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

My sis-in-law passed away this evening.  Please continue to keep her son and family in your prayers. They need all the prayers they can get. 

I'm so sorry Natty.

My condolences to you and your family. Very sad news to see.

12 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

My niece(and Godchild, 38 yrs old) tested positive for covid last week. Tonight she is in ER. She is struggling to get her breath. Doing tests.
Prayers please

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Prayers up to you and your family !

12 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

My niece(and Godchild, 38 yrs old) tested positive for covid last week. Tonight she is in ER. She is struggling to get her breath. Doing tests.
Prayers please

Prayers and nothing but positive thoughts.

On 9/5/2020 at 10:24 PM, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Prayers please

Prayers friend. Hope she is doing better today. 

9 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

My grandfather is still in the hospital and doesn't have much time left. Yesterday he started experiencing what they call Cheynne-Stokes breathing I have never heard of it before. I was in his room yesterday and I tried to hold up as best as I could. 

So very sorry for you and your family at this difficult time.  

1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said:

My grandfather is still in the hospital and doesn't have much time left. Yesterday he started experiencing what they call Cheynne-Stokes breathing I have never heard of it before. I was in his room yesterday and I tried to hold up as best as I could. 

So sorry Olivia—thoughts are with you

My mom got the call from the hospital yesterday morning so I'm helping her deal with the details. He was an IU fan and always had a Knight fan I'm pretty sure he would find my college choice questionable at best. He loved watching the Cubs play I can't imagine what he would say had they lost game 7 of the series.

My mom got the call from the hospital yesterday morning so I'm helping her deal with the details. He was an IU fan and always had a Knight fan I'm pretty sure he would find my college choice questionable at best. He loved watching the Cubs play I can't imagine what he would say had they lost game 7 of the series.
So sorry