Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

49 minutes ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I used to umpire with a guy who has it along with his wife. His wife took an extreme turn for the worst yesterday and was admitted to the hospital. Ive known her family all my life. Prayers please.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that man.  Hopefully she makes a turn for the better quickly.

I'm going to ask for more prayers. My 75 yr old mother in law has tested positive and my brother in law is awaiting his results. Both have underlying issues. My wife and are awaiting to find out if we need to get tested. We were at their house last Sunday.

Wednesday, my 39 yr old sister-in-law was hit with a pulmonary embolism. She’s been in a coma sense with only a ventilator pumping air to her lungs and drugs beeping her BP at a sustainable level. Please send out a prayer for a peaceful transition. And to watch over her 7 yr old son, her parents and her sister (my wife). Very much appreciated. 
Praying

I'm going to ask for more prayers. My 75 yr old mother in law has tested positive and my brother in law is awaiting his results. Both have underlying issues. My wife and are awaiting to find out if we need to get tested. We were at their house last Sunday.

Prayers and positive vibes your way brother.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wednesday, my 39 yr old sister-in-law was hit with a pulmonary embolism. She’s been in a coma sense with only a ventilator pumping air to her lungs and drugs beeping her BP at a sustainable level. Please send out a prayer for a peaceful transition. And to watch over her 7 yr old son, her parents and her sister (my wife). Very much appreciated. 

Prayers and positive vibes brother.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

My sis-in-law passed away this evening.  Please continue to keep her son and family in your prayers. They need all the prayers they can get. 

So very sorry for your family.  My sincere condolences to everyone.  

My grandfather has been the hospital since Thursday. He was having trouble breathing so they admitted him and initially had him on the cardiac unit than on Saturday they put him in a room on the progressive care unit and a echocardiogram was done on him and the cardiologist found some signs on the echo. My mother and my grandmother met with the hospital cardiologist and he recommended they put him in hospice care and said at best he has about three months. They both went yesterday and he seemed a little better than he did Friday and Saturday.