Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Asking for prayers for a police officer in the city where I work. He was shot in the line of duty this morning. I was working today and was on the crew the had to rescue him. Very scary situation.

If anyone has a moment I would appreciate a little extra shout up to our Lord. My stepfather is having multiple by-pass surgery on Friday. He and my mom could use the extra support to get them over this hump. Much appreciated.

Prayers for you all.

Prayers for you Geometry Hoosier. I worked for a firm that designed many of those furnaces. I designed many of the molds in the HDC area. It is a shock they are shutting that down. Hopefully you can find something within the plant. Toyota will be hiring. They have said many of you guys would be a good fit.

So on 1/7/16, we were informed they were shutting down a huge portion of the plant where I work. They are predicting around 600 jobs, but we are hoping for less. There was no indication that this was going to happen and caught everyone off guard. I would appreciate your prayers for me as well as my coworkers.

I also wanted to share something with all who visit the prayer forum. This was on Twitter the same day and I don't believe it was by chance. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1453270063.881228.jpg

Praying for you guys. In 1998 I came back from a weeks vacation at what I thought was my dream job to learn they were shutting the place down. What a shock. Looking back now it was a blessing in disguise. Never doubt God has a plan.

Thanks again guys. He came through with only getting a triple bypass. He's in his room and stable but has a long road of recovery ahead of himself.

I say "only" because he was looking at 4-6 but the surgeon couldn't reach them. They are minor (i.e. not the carotid) and should be fine.

Again, I can't express my thanks for your prayers on this. What a wonderful community we have!

Thanks again guys. He came through with only getting a triple bypass. He's in his room and stable but has a long road of recovery ahead of himself.

I say "only" because he was looking at 4-6 but the surgeon couldn't reach them. They are minor (i.e. not the carotid) and should be fine.

Again, I can't express my thanks for your prayers on this. What a wonderful community we have!

Glad to hear things went well. I feel for the guy. I went through a heart surgery(valve repair) at 36 and I felt like it took me a year to fully recover. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery.

My grandfather went through a similar surgery a year ago. Back to working like a bull. Praying you see similar improvement in him.

Just found out this morning that mini-Hoosier number two is on the way. Please keep Mrs. Parakeet and lil Keet #2 in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Also pray that big brother, lil Keet #1, adapts well.

Congrats, what could be better than another Hoosier keet?!  Prayers sent up

My family has lived in our house (rented) for 6 years, were planning to stay 6 more (my wife is in seminary, unsure whether or not we'll be on the "relocation circuit").  Landlord just told us that his daughter has decided to move back to town, and she'll be moving into our house.  We have less than a month to find a house to rent.  A home has potentially come available, but it's a big series of things that have happen.  I would appreciate any prayers to this situation, should find out something Monday.  Thanks all!

My family has lived in our house (rented) for 6 years, were planning to stay 6 more (my wife is in seminary, unsure whether or not we'll be on the "relocation circuit"). Landlord just told us that his daughter has decided to move back to town, and she'll be moving into our house. We have less than a month to find a house to rent. A home has potentially come available, but it's a big series of things that have happen. I would appreciate any prayers to this situation, should find out something Monday. Thanks all!

You got it dude!!!!!