Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Prayer Thread

Hey everyone, this is the place where you need to send out a prayer request, and to have it prayed about by fellow members. Doesn't have to be about you, it can be about anyone your close to, not close to, or something else. Prayer is very powerful, and a great tool!

Awful news about Adrian Peterson's son. Sickening that a man could beat a two year-old to death.

I read that it happened while the mother was gone. Good thing the nurses figured out how serious the injuries were.

Glad you like it Yuk. I love this thread, and hope it gets used as much as possible when needed. I'm a very big believer in prayer and Christianity. I am a drummer in a worship band, but am transitioning over to the guitar and bass to make way from an amazing up and coming drummer.

Thought I'd put this out in this forum. Friend of mine & my wife's recently went to dr, feeling tired. Dr saw spots/masses, said he was not at all concerned (went months apart, mass had grown). Friend felt he was wrong, went to IU Med, turns out to be stage 4 cancer in her bones/lungs/etc. She has since found a great dr who wants to do 6 weeks of chemo, 5 days a week. She and family (husband and 3 elementary school age kids) could use lots of prayers. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Thought I'd put this out in this forum. Friend of mine & my wife's recently went to dr, feeling tired. Dr saw spots/masses, said he was not at all concerned (went months apart, mass had grown). Friend felt he was wrong, went to IU Med, turns out to be stage 4 cancer in her bones/lungs/etc. She has since found a great dr who wants to do 6 weeks of chemo, 5 days a week. She and family (husband and 3 elementary school age kids) could use lots of prayers. Thanks!

This is exactly the place to post that. My thoughts and prayers to your friends as they start the long road to recovery.

Sorry Mamasa for just now seeing and responding. Like Natural said, this is the perfect place for this. Prayers definitely for your friend. My former Branch Manager had to go through chemo, and it took a lot out of him. However, he's cancer free and doing great! Power of prayer is amazing!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

Updating earlier post, tumors have shrunk in my friend :) But, she has critical compression in her spine (?) which leads them to suspect cancer in the bones, which, to be honest, is a death sentence. My wife (cancer patient best friend) is falling apart (keeps grasping at straws) and it's getting bad. The cancer patient's husband is doing amazingly well, but I fear he deals w stuff the way I do- great front, but internalizing everything. So again, asking for prayers please.

Updating earlier post, tumors have shrunk in my friend :) But, she has critical compression in her spine (?) which leads them to suspect cancer in the bones, which, to be honest, is a death sentence. My wife (cancer patient best friend) is falling apart (keeps grasping at straws) and it's getting bad. The cancer patient's husband is doing amazingly well, but I fear he deals w stuff the way I do- great front, but internalizing everything. So again, asking for prayers please.

What stage is her cancer in?

Prayers always M.  There's nothing that I can say to ease the pain.  But please know that all of you will be included in our prayers.

First, thank you all for the prayers and well wishes- that's what makes this place home for me. Friend had 6 hour surgery, they think they got it all. But, they saw a mass near brain, but may be same mass they knew about. Sorry for not seeing some posts on this- she was stage 4 when they found it. She is awake and feeling ok, husband is there with her. Overall, I'm cautiously optimistic. You all are wonderful!