Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Tough loss today. Was hoping to be up 2 going in to Pittsburgh. Really need to take game three. Will be hard going down 1 with one more game in Pitt. Lynn got rattled, and Pitt went on a roll. Still confident my Cards win the Series.

reds trolls... waddya gonna do? Speaking of the reds, I was really disappointed they fired Crusty the Clown. That guy was a guarantee the reds would never win anything important. Here's to their next manager being even worse!

Wonder if they will try and sway Terry Francona? I doubt the get Giradi.

Lets go Cardinals!!!!

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm rooting for Bobby Valentine!

It's going to take the lastros a few years to rebuild but they got a good guy for the job in Luhnow.  Houston now has a good farm system ready to start pumping in some talent. Plus, they're making like a 100 million a year even with nobody going to the games. TV contracts are amazing!

Well, Cards are up against the wall now.  If the Cards can take the next two games, that will be so huge for momentum.  Would really be awesome, but tough to do.  If the Cards don't win it all, I will be rooting for the Pirates for sure!  Come on Cards!!!!

It's going to take the lastros a few years to rebuild but they got a good guy for the job in Luhnow.  Houston now has a good farm system ready to start pumping in some talent. Plus, they're making like a 100 million a year even with nobody going to the games. TV contracts are amazing!

This.  Their farm system is growing leaps and bounds.  Which is a must.  McClayne never invested in the farm club.  He let it drift away to nothing.  It'll be a few years, but they'll be back in the mix soon enough. 

Natty, it's not unlike the task that CTC had after scumbag destroyed our program. They had to start over from the bottom. Luhnow was a big part of the Cards' farm system overhaul to the top rated this past year and he's taken that expertise to the Astros. He'll get the job done. I don't think they could have picked a better man for the job. When enough is in place from the farm for a solid team they can go buy some help too. Something CTC doesn't have the luxury of.