Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Well, the Cards will look a little different in 2014.  Same pitching staff for the most part, but the field will be moved around.  I can't complain really about this line-up:

3B - Carpenter

SS - Peralta

LF - Holliday

RF - Craig

C - Molina

1B - Adams

CF - Bourjos

2B - Wong

P - Waino

Now, I think the main question is could Bourjos and Peralta be switched to give us some speed with the big bats.  Or, do you want to keep the big bats together that will hit .300 for 1-5?  Luckily, those are good questions to have.  Cardinals are looking a lot better coming into next season.  All the young guys will have more experience, and the bats will be better.  Really hope we keep Kelly in the rotation and move Lynn to the bullpen.

Waino

Wacha

Miller

Garcia

Kelly

I really like that line-up.  With Garcia being unhealthy, Lynn or Martinez could slide right in and take over when needed.  I think the Cards will be a favorite to get back to the World Series.  The Dodgers picked up Haren I believe, so they will be another strong contender.  Hope to see the Pirates back in it again.  Probably be Cardinals, Braves, Dodgers, Pirates, and Nationals next year coming out of the NL. 

Well, the Cards have signed a very good veteran player in Ellis.  I really like this signing because it provides the much needed protection for Kolten Wong.  Cards line-up is really looking good for next season.  We will miss Beltran, but our Rookies will be a year older.  With Wong, Bourjos, and Tavares, the team may actually run more.  That will be very nice.

Already can't wait for Spring!

What did Peralta get? $53 million for 4 years? Fresh off a 50 game suspension for PEDs. That's awesome.

So how will that work when Ryan Braun comes to town? Boo him mercilessly and then cheer Jhonny when he smacks a homer?

That's a great question, but that is how it is today, and would happen with any team.  I will be honest, I am not a big fan of the Peralta signing.  I will definitely boo Ryan Braun, and you won't see me cheering for JP like I will the other players.  I was very surprised the Cards pulled off this signing.  They usually don't do that.  I will always support the team, but won't cheer for JP as an individual.  Hope that makes sense.  Just like any fan, it is a weird area because everyone will support their team, even with a known cheater on the team. 

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="38680" timestamp="1392429519"]I am gonna say Cincinnati Reds and Tampa Bay Rays in the series, even though I wish it was Reds vs Yankees.[/quote] No way. St. Louis and Tigers. I think these two will be in the Ship. Boo Reds. Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="38724" timestamp="1392436409"]Lmao. Wrong Cardinals.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Dude. I know. I was being a troll for once.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="CR3AMnCR1MS0N" post="38725" timestamp="1392436745"]Dude. I know. I was being a troll for once.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Oh ok. Lol I seen it and wasn't sure if it was serious or not. Gave me a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="dalton26" post="38730" timestamp="1392437469"]Oh ok. Lol I seen it and wasn't sure if it was serious or not. Gave me a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

That's what I was going for

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners