Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Mongolian Mike Sharavjamts 6'8" G

45 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Well, I learned today that Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody was originally called "Mongolian Rhapsody" -- there must be a connection here, somehow

:)

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/mongolian-bohemian-rhapsody-freddie-mercury-lyrics-auction-1234745488/

Not sure if this is the Mongolian Beef that some crave.

Rivals’ Rob Cassidy’s answer to which player still in the portal intrigues him the most:

“I’m really excited about the possibility of seeing Dayton transfer Mike Sharavjamts play on a bigger stage. He’s considering Indiana, Memphis, Nebraska, Pitt and San Francisco and will likely thrive at any of those. Sharavjamts is a long-term NBA prospect that will likely use this season to raise his stock as he adds weight and learns to create shots for himself on a more consistent basis. Sharavjamts’ blend of length, agility and guard skills allow him to function as a massive point guard of sorts in stretches, and his unique skill set and upside have long intrigued NBA scouts. I think he has what it takes to be a star at the high-major level down the road. He’ll help whichever schools he chooses from day one.” - Cassidy

9 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Adios Mongolian Mike! 

Never really made the best sense for us.  I wonder if our inclusion was interest and not a committable offer.  Nebraska would really make a lot of sense for him.  

I'm curious if any Reeves news pops or if we push for Hart.  Seems like limited options otherwise at this point and getting quite late as much of the team is doing on the court stuff today I believe.