Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LamarCheeks

2023 NCAA Baseball Tournament

Seiler starts on the mound for us and Evan Goforth replaces Cearny at 2nd base.
RHP senior Logan Martin will start tonight for Kentucky: 4.24 ERA, 27 strikeouts, 16 walks in 23⅓ innings across eight appearances, seven of them starts.
Seems like the type of pitcher we should be able to get some runs off of early. Doesn't seem to have a bunch of experience

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Josh said:

Will somebody please tell me what happened with a suspension?  Break it down for a guy who doesn't follow baseball and didn't watch the game?

Also, I ain't scared of no Kensucky.

By comparison, he essentially was sentenced to a day in jail for going 37 mph in a 35 zone. 

4 minutes ago, maharkn said:

I assume both teams are putting trash on the mound and saving an arm for the second game

Is that the strategy? Seems like we wouldn’t want this to go to a second game.

5 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Is that the strategy? Seems like we wouldn’t want this to go to a second game.

Yeah that’s not our strategy.  You gotta go for the win.  Especially when the other team played a game in 90 degree heat earlier in the day 

Need to pull Seiler before this gets out of hand. I hope we don't concede this and leave him out there to eat innings. 
He needed pulled after the home run. They have to win this game. They won't win the second

Good teams make you pay for your mistakes. Our pitching has been terrible today and we're paying dearly for it. 
Hopefully we have an ace lined up for next game