Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Schreckbagger

Trayce Jackson-Davis - Golden State Warriors

46 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I've always thought lefties should watch two dudes and only two to see shooting motions. Manu Ginobili and James Harden. Manus in different. It comes more from the shoulder but it's a good stroke. Harden has a beautiful jumpshot. Goes right up and through, snaps his wrist. Doesn't lean back. What happens up top is consistent(players biggest problem when shooting). Good to see him showing off that skill. He's without a doubt a 1st round talent.

And Harden travels every time he goes up for a shot because he shuffles his feet and has poor footwork.  The refs in the NBA never call it anymore and I seen him push off to clear space and yet they call it on the defender.  My point is, I wouldn’t pattern myself after James Harden on any part of his game if I were TJD

50 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

And Harden travels every time he goes up for a shot because he shuffles his feet and has poor footwork.  The refs in the NBA never call it anymore and I seen him push off to clear space and yet they call it on the defender.  My point is, I wouldn’t pattern myself after James Harden on any part of his game if I were TJD

If it's allowed, might as well do it too. Level the playing field.

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I've always thought lefties should watch two dudes and only two to see shooting motions. Manu Ginobili and James Harden. Manus in different. It comes more from the shoulder but it's a good stroke. Harden has a beautiful jumpshot. Goes right up and through, snaps his wrist. Doesn't lean back. What happens up top is consistent(players biggest problem when shooting). Good to see him showing off that skill. He's without a doubt a 1st round talent.

Chris Mullins was a pure shooter as a lefty 

6 hours ago, Scotty R said:

Chris Mullins was a pure shooter as a lefty 

100% agree.  The all time B10 scoring leader was a lefty.  Both of those two players were much more enjoyable to watch than shuffle on down, shuffle on down, and then shuffle my feet Harden

20 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Maybe in a technicality. But it makes more sense to tell lefties to watch other lefties. Lefties are just different. Don't know what it is.

I agree and being a lefty I can tell you you can't watch anything right-handed and replicate it.Just have to learn it yourself.

4 hours ago, Woodson1980 said:

I agree and being a lefty I can tell you you can't watch anything right-handed and replicate it.Just have to learn it yourself.

Funny you say that… I’m a lefty and yet I’ve shot the ball right handed for as long as I can remember.  I obviously went all out in replicating a right handed stroke, albeit with mixed results.

4 hours ago, Woodson1980 said:

I've definitely never seen a lefty with an disgustingly ugly shot. Never seen a left handed Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

Want to see an agenda up close? Edey’s lateral movement for his size is really very good, but this is a stone mis-time and he knows it and yet uses it to make a point he’s dying to make. Edey’s actual lane agility time is not better than Kobe Bufkin, I promise.

15 minutes ago, Demo said:

Want to see an agenda up close? Edey’s lateral movement for his size is really very good, but this is a stone mis-time and he knows it and yet uses it to make a point he’s dying to make. Edey’s actual lane agility time is not better than Kobe Bufkin, I promise.

I think Edey is strongly preparing to stay in draft.  

1 hour ago, Demo said:

National Football League False Start GIF by NFL 

only in this case, no one except the center

49 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

F the Pacers don't draft TJD, it'd go down with being as stupid as not drafting OG.

Not sure if I agree it’d be that dumb - that draft was infuriating - BUT I do believe there will be some GMs kicking themselves for not grabbing him when they have a chance. He can’t be any worse than Isaiah Jackson and I say that as someone that likes IJ as a deep role player. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Not sure if I agree it’d be that dumb - that draft was infuriating - BUT I do believe there will be some GMs kicking themselves for not grabbing him when they have a chance. He can’t be any worse than Isaiah Jackson and I say that as someone that likes IJ as a deep role player. 

TJD can without a doubt be better than Jackson. He can play the 4 and 5 depending on what lineup they want to throw out there. Jackson is smaller than TJD and is a 5 because of his skills(or lack thereof). Grabbing Trayce anywhere in the 20s is a good spot. Only reason not drafting OG was a dumber mistake is because they took TJ Leaf.... Freaking morons.