Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

9 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

I know pUKe has 3, Booker/Randle/Towns.

They have a list on their site but may not be everyone.

CAA and UTA rep almost everyone. Many of the influencers I work with are either CAA or UTA.

not sure they love IU or have any opinion one way or the other

C A A how can I explain it....
I'll take you frame by frame it
To have y'all jumpin' shall we singin' it
C is for Coach Ya, A is for Athletes, scratchin' temple
The last A.....well that's not that simple

Ya you know Me!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, ebridges24 said:

I don't understand these NBA teams like the Suns and the 76ers firing their coaches. The two they fired are two of the best in the business.

It’s an utter cliche, but it’s true: you can’t fire the players. Toronto fired Nick Nurse and they have a zero percent chance of doing better than that guy 

2 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

I don't understand these NBA teams like the Suns and the 76ers firing their coaches. The two they fired are two of the best in the business.

Me either, my friend. Especially when they’re getting replaced by coaches that have been fired and re-hired countless times. It’s the strangest thing. 

3 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

Doc Rivers is really not one of the best in the NBA… at all. Hes responsible for 23% of blown 3-1 leads in the NBA’s entire history. He’s been living off that 2008 title for the past 15 years. 

3 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

They’re not even the top two coaches fired. As Demo said, it’ll be really hard to do better than a guy like Nurse. And I think there are some legit criticisms of Budenholzer but he’s a pretty good coach who has won with two pretty different rosters.