Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Pudman

Season Ticket Renewal

So, I just got a message that I can renew my men's basketball season tickets. This will be my second year with season tickets. I was given advice that if I want to get my seats moved up, that I should donate some money. Doesn't have to be a ton of money, just some. Has anyone done this before? Just curious, because there are a number of funds and campaigns that I can donate too. Also, does anyone know if I donate now, would that be considered when seat selection is determined? Any advice would be welcome!

38 minutes ago, Pudman said:

So, I just got a message that I can renew my men's basketball season tickets. This will be my second year with season tickets. I was given advice that if I want to get my seats moved up, that I should donate some money. Doesn't have to be a ton of money, just some. Has anyone done this before? Just curious, because there are a number of funds and campaigns that I can donate too. Also, does anyone know if I donate now, would that be considered when seat selection is determined? Any advice would be welcome!

Donations made prior to June 30th will count towards your basketball priority points total.

I suggest that you call the Varsity Club to get a feel for how different levels of additional donations will affect your seat location.

I am hoping to get a call this year.  I missed out on tickets last year(missed an email where select tickets were released to those in line).  I reduced my qty request from 4 to 2.  I will be on the edge of my toes this summer in hopes of scoring 2 tickets

12 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Donations made prior to June 30th will count towards your basketball priority points total.

I suggest that you call the Varsity Club to get a feel for how different levels of additional donations will affect your seat location.

Thanks so much! My wife has been reminding me to donate for months now, and I figured I'd missed the chance. Thankfully I haven't.