Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

2 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

To say the least!  And don’t forget Sparks and Walker, loaded and deep!

Now all we need is a good 3 point shooting guard but Galloway will work too!

For me we need a quicker 2 that doesn’t have to start but might be used in key matchups such as Miami last year 

12 minutes ago, cthomas said:

CMW has transformed the roster into something very different from last season. A lot of potential but will take a while to work out all the roles. We are on the road to being a top program again. We are in very good hands with Coach Woodson.

I mentioned a few weeks ago that we really need to get longer and more athletic. The program got noticeably slower and less athletic during the Archie years, to the point it distorted our view of what real talent looks like. The transition is well under way to make us look more like Duke, UK and Kansas and less like some A-10 team full of slugs. 

When was the last time we beat out Kansas for a big time recruit like this? I know we’ve had some blockbuster battles with UK and UNC, especially under Crean, but seriously when was the last time we went toe to toe with Kansas or Duke and came out on top? 

16 minutes ago, Hoosier Roots said:

When was the last time we beat out Kansas for a big time recruit like this? I know we’ve had some blockbuster battles with UK and UNC, especially under Crean, but seriously when was the last time we went toe to toe with Kansas or Duke and came out on top? 

Romeo Langford, but I'd say this was a much bigger deal because he originally signed with Duke and had zero ties to this state.