Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

2 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

ESPN has just announced they are running another commitment at 5:57.  If it runs over, you can switch to streaming of ESPNSUX in Portuguese to see the delayed video of MM

I am surprised that isn't on ESPN Ocho.

3 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

ESPN has just announced they are running another commitment at 5:57.  If it runs over, you can switch to streaming of ESPNSUX in Portuguese to see the delayed video of MM

This means that they know that the selection is a B1G school…….so, IUBB IT IS!

just kidding!

1 minute ago, HoosierAccipiter said:

This just makes me sad for CBB as a whole

It will change. But for now, it is what it is. But they will need to reign it in. CBB and especially the NCAA will not last unless they do. 

Same as it has been for years and people didn’t know. Now, it is legal and going to the kids rather than endowments and coach salaries. Never saw a single person say it makes them sad when a coach got a $5 mil contract 

Yup. Rates have gone up but this is exactly what I’ve been talking about for about 20 years. People have been oblivious. It appears Indiana is finally in it to win it. I’m thrilled we are trying. Never any guaranteed Ws but talent helps.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

3 minutes ago, IUHoosier5 said:

Last minute discussion topic, if MM commits, he’s the biggest recruit since…?

Zeller?

Going off 247 composite score alone, he'd be #2 highest recruit ever behind Langford and before Vonleh, Zeller, JHS and Lander (lol). 

2 of our top 5 recruits in history ... not too shabby for an "older" coaching staff (hopefully)

2 minutes ago, IUHoosier5 said:

Last minute discussion topic, if MM commits, he’s the biggest recruit since…?

Zeller?

Schifino IMO. Both are/were critically important to the next season's success as well as the trajectory/momentum of the program. A difference of ~10 spots in the rankings is meaningless.