Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m sure it’s happened plenty before, but I’ve never seen anything like it. It has made this the most fun recruitment to follow in recent memory because it makes people lose. their. minds. 

Cody Zeller was so tight lipped that until Cody called each coach right before the public announcement IU, Butler, and UNC all thought they had him

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

wife says I can't drink yet, she's going out with friends and I get the kids. Was really looking forward to a nice glass of Jefferson Ocean Voyage 28. Guess I will have to wait and maybe have a glass later in celebration!

What the “H” is JOV 28? Lol

4 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

The first line actually happened to me.  Except it was Facebook on a Friday morning before work.  I called my buddy and was like, um I don’t know how to tell you this, but your wife’s b00bs are on her Facebook.  He laughed and said, “well, enjoy big t_____ Friday buddy!”

I had some random person who I did not know try and facetime me while they were on the toilet

7 minutes ago, 94Bulldog said:

The first line actually happened to me.  Except it was Facebook on a Friday morning before work.  I called my buddy and was like, um I don’t know how to tell you this, but your wife’s b00bs are on her Facebook.  He laughed and said, “well, enjoy big t_____ Friday buddy!”

TODAY is Friday.

On an unrelated note, the board has been sharing Facebook handles all week…now you!