Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

3 hours ago, Golfman25 said:

Kinda hard to see his tweet with these old eyes.  But why would 5 chickens mean we are still in it?  :)

They’re turkeys. You do need to have your vision checked…you are probably past due for a stronger prescription. 

2 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

For sure hitting 100 pages by announcement time!

How many does the Kansas board have?  They are pretty rabid fans too but 5*s are more common there

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Good thing they posted it somewhere private like social media then. 

Lol ... so true. But it's not super obvious and I agree with the sentiment of not revealing.

I also do not think it's a "99%+" thing, but I do like the analysis behind the optimism over it.

1 minute ago, Sardinefarts1991 said:

I don't believe there is a screenshot proving he's coming to us.  Just looking for attention.

Right.

For me? It's not as good as Uspshoosier noticing that Ware personally sent a photo of himself in an IU jersey to 247 national site just before his announcement.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Right.

For me? It's not as good as Uspshoosier noticing that Ware personally sent a photo of himself in an IU jersey to 247 national site just before his announcement.

This suggests you too know what he saw

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Right.

That was a good sleuthing job! 

so would a case cracker social post if it actually existed!

Just now, Stuhoo said:

Right.

I take it he told you what it was? I agree with not sharing, no need to overload that account with rubbish!