Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

You just want the info. I get it. 

for all those messaging me. I won’t share just as the account owner on Twitter is trying to keep it quiet too. They even messaged a person to take down a post for the same reason of not wanting to embarrass someone.
again, you would tell me I am full of it anyway. So believe what you want. Was just trying to help my fellow fans feel confident. Way too much pointing to us now. Maybe we get heart broken again but I can’t see this being a coincidence 

Sitting here praying your right. In ngw7183 I trust

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Ngw7183 said:

for all those messaging me. I won’t share just as the account owner on Twitter is trying to keep it quiet too. They even messaged a person to take down a post for the same reason of not wanting to embarrass someone.

again, you would tell me I am full of it anyway. So believe what you want. Was just trying to help my fellow fans feel confident. Way too much pointing to us now. Maybe we get heart broken again but I can’t see this being a coincidence 

Black-Snake-Moan.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Never bait the hook on the open board!!

That having been said, while I wouldn't go near to 99.9999% like he did... there's some good (but not absolute) social media stuff out there. 

No, I'm not going to post it. No I'm not going to answer dms about it because I didn't find it.

Disclaimer: If there has ever actually been drama behind this recruitment from MM/his camp itself, we'll likely never know the true/full details. However, that will not deter me from writing recruiting fanfic/speculating on the wild scenarios that are seemingly plausible to my totally uninformed self. 

When the below is confirmed, can the mods change my name to Nostradamus? 

• Decommits from Duke
  • Adidas seems to sway Mgbako/CAA away from Nike, pushing UL, KU, or IU
  • Everyone assumes UL is favorite based on relationship with Nolan Smith (but something went south there) 
  • He verbals to KU on his visit but staff can't get him to skip the IU visit, Dad is pushing for him to explore his options and the trips are so close anyway. Couldn't make KU visit so wants to see at least one of the schools himself.
  • Mgbakos are surprised by how much they liked the IU trip, Dad is swooning over Woodson and staff's thoughtful approach (Nigerian flag won him over)
  • Mgbako tells staff he is skipping UL visit, he's seen enough. Slater does some damage control (hence the confusion) 
  • IU has been working on Mgbako all week, upping the NIL ante (assuming Adidas package is comparable at both). Helps us that his parents (Dad especially) are in IU's camp, but letting this be Mack's decision. 
  • All week, staff has players/alumni following, showing love, getting in touch... Cuban getting in touch today changes the game
  • Mack woke up this morning thinking KU, but Woody and staff - with the help of Mr and Mrs Mgbako - play all the right cards and flip him at the 11th hour (...I knocked on wood just in case)

You may be wondering how much pot I had to smoke to arrive at this conclusion.

The answer is some, and I didn't need to ask around here, because in NJ it's legal recreationally :92: