Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

1 minute ago, OGIUAndy said:

So it's online, but the account owner doesn't want people to see it? Come on man. That's pretty lame(o). If someone is posting online, they are aware people might see it. 

My guess is a family member reacted to or commented on something that may have let the cat out of the bag.  Like "i was just talking to Mark and wanted to congratulate you on MMs decision"  Then mom said thanks.  

2 minutes ago, monskisprodigy said:

What I do know, is that I don’t know anything…and I have absolutely confidence in that.

I’m local in Bloomington, have tried to work my “sources” close to the program or typically in the know. No one has anything to share…typically I can get something from someone. 

Yeah not much info to be shared in this recruitment i have found out from asking around. 

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It sure is.  And well handled respectfully. The HH would need 72 hour break if he picked Kansas before going live imo.  Find new target options etc.  

They did a Twitter space right after a Ledlum picked Tenn so in my opinion it isn’t a clue one way or the other 

4 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

No,‘I don’t want to embarrass a member of their family. I can easily see how this might have went and don’t want our fans blasting it out on Twitter 

Calling cap without providing a source

6 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

No,‘I don’t want to embarrass a member of their family. I can easily see how this might have went and don’t want our fans blasting it out on Twitter 

You think it’s going to stay secret on Twitter because you don’t post it here. Bs You didn’t see nothing you just want to celebrate being right if he pops for IU 

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

You think it’s going to stay secret on Twitter because you don’t post it here. Bs You didn’t see nothing you just want to celebrate being right if he pops for IU 

That’s a turd way to put it. You don’t know what he did or didn’t see. 

Let it go brass. Just happy he thinks it's iu. If he is wrong he should now delete his account lol. Not because he was wrong but because he posted such intriguing info without telling us what it was

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk