Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

13 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Guys,

I just saw something on social. I guess I will need to delete my account if this doesn’t play out but I am 99.9999% sure it is over. IU it is. 

always made logic sense and the entire thing I wrote out before seems to have been close to the mark. 

can’t wait to slam these KU trolls 

Spill it.  Seriously wtf.

17 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Guys,

I just saw something on social. I guess I will need to delete my account if this doesn’t play out but I am 99.9999% sure it is over. IU it is. 

always made logic sense and the entire thing I wrote out before seems to have been close to the mark. 

Tell us!!!!

19 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

Guys,

I figured out a way for you to share it but just between us. just reply here with the details and know one will know what you saw.  

Just now, Ngw7183 said:

I don’t want to do that to the family. Not respectful. the account owner also isn’t blasting it out.  
some here might not read it the way I do and that is fine but would be a HUGE coincidence. 

At some point when all signs point to it being IU you have to believe it. Kansas fans also seem to be getting some bad news or trolling extra hard which is not their M.O. of over confidence 

You're on a message board, not a journalist.  Either you have information or you don't, but there is no need to send out these vague posts with no backup and get everyone all wound up.

1 minute ago, Ngw7183 said:

I don’t want to do that to the family. Not respectful. the account owner also isn’t blasting it out.  
some here might not read it the way I do and that is fine but would be a HUGE coincidence. 

At some point when all signs point to it being IU you have to believe it. Kansas fans also seem to be getting some bad news or trolling extra hard which is not their M.O. of over confidence 

Can you describe what you saw, and share it later after confirmation ?

2 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

I don't know what it is but I do know that the smug posts from the KU board changing to confusion and sadness is spectacular lol

I don't know what it is but I do know that the smug posts from the KU board changing to confusion and sadness is spectacular lol

Weirdly nothing has been posted to change their tune outside of the instagram follows. I think it’s just making them nervous. They don’t know anything more than us.

Sent from my Fisher-Price Flip Phone

2 minutes ago, wirenuts said:

Can you link it? I’d like to snoop.

What I do know, is that I don’t know anything…and I have absolute confidence in that.

I’m local in Bloomington, have tried to work my “sources” close to the program or typically in the know. No one has anything to share…typically I can get something from someone. 

8 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

So it's online, but the account owner doesn't want people to see it? Come on man. That's pretty lame(o). If someone is posting online, they are aware people might see it. 

2 minutes ago, Herotime said:

Can you link it? I’d like to snoop.

247sports ku sports board. As said above it isn't anything too terrible, they were just so sure of themselves earlier and the tone changed slightly. I don't think they know anything any more than this board does at this point. It was just fun reading

5 minutes ago, Capt. Crimson said:

Weirdly nothing has been posted to change their tune outside of the instagram follows. I think it’s just making them nervous. They don’t know anything more than us.

Sent from my Fisher-Price Flip Phone

No I don't think they have any amazing insider info either. There were 2 that acted like MM is a lock but I haven't seen either of the 2 post for hours.