Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

2 minutes ago, Bankshot said:

Mildly related...if its the "University of Kansas", why do they use "KU"? Don't want the Kentucky confusion or what? Seems like a fairly glaring inconsistency.

ku.jpg

I've wondered the same.

Edit: I wonder if OSU will sue them for using "The" in their name. lol

20 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The portal is closed. Dingle committed somewhere else. If we fail to land MM too, where do we turn to save our weak perimeter game? 

Good thing there are a bunch of kids in the portal before it closed so my guess would be one of those players.   Grad transfers are fair game up until school starts.  No portal closing on them 

Just now, Sardinefarts1991 said:

Is there a link to this announcement or anything , does anyone know? Or do you have to have Instagram? I don't use Instagram but I'd like to see the announcement...  Wonder if he's doing a live video or just posting a quick 15 second thing that will be posted on Twitter quickly.

Will likely only be Twitter/IG posts. 

26 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Kansas is fun.  The three asterisks were letters ***

MonsterMean48 avatar

MonsterMean48
Posted on 2 mins, , User Since 70 months ago, User Post Count: 7161
  • 2 mins
  • 70 months

***, Mgbako is going to Indiana.  

The way these show up for me it is hard to decipher what is going on.  Is MonsterMean from Kansas thinking MM is going to Indiana?  Is MonsterMean notable?

9 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Good thing there are a bunch of kids in the portal before it closed so my guess would be one of those players.   Grad transfers are fair game up until school starts.  No portal closing on them 

Wait, you are telling me, that the college kids dont get trapped in the portal, when the portal door closes!?

5 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

The way these show up for me it is hard to decipher what is going on.  Is MonsterMean from Kansas thinking MM is going to Indiana?  Is MonsterMean notable?

Correct from Kansas, not sure if he’s notable 

I was dumb enough to think I learned my lesson during the Clowney recruitment, and many others, but here I am again……have read 85 pages of posts, countless times I’ve checked the board for an update and the only thing I have learned with certainty is that Scott lives in Greenfield. LOL