Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

Just now, Ngw7183 said:

Cuban does not have the time to sit around and follow random prospects. The irony is the length some will go to to prove none of it means anything 

I agree. Cuban could’ve followed 2 weeks ago when IU was announced as a visit or could’ve followed in the fall when basketball season started. The fact it started today. That timing is suspicious and I’d venture to say the 2 have spoken directly. 

Just now, Hoosier987 said:

What? Lol

I can't get any of the MM threads they had going to open. Says may have been deleted or merged, you will be redirected shortly. It then goes back to the main thread page.

If we don’t get MM……. I don’t even want to predict what will happen next. If we don’t get him what’s next bank the scholarships? Get 5th year senior role players? This is the one we need. Get him and draws a little more excitement and maybe land 1 more solid portal player.

Just now, reconmkd said:

I can't get any of the MM threads they had going to open. Says may have been deleted or merged, you will be redirected shortly. It then goes back to the main thread page.

Works for me as well.

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

still there... but last post was 27 mins ago

yep.... I thought the same thing. You would think there would be some activity within that time frame.

2 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

If we don’t get MM……. I don’t even want to predict what will happen next. If we don’t get him what’s next bank the scholarships? Get 5th year senior role players? This is the one we need. Get him and draws a little more excitement and maybe land 1 more solid portal player.

according to the Chick-fil-A message board, If we don't get MM we go all in for the next guy.  

Maybe stating the obvious, but there is simply no way Cuban on a whim followed MM because he is an IUBB fan. 

He 100% has people managing his social media and my read is most likely the staff calling in 11th hour big gun favors because they don't know yet. Cuban is tough to one-up.

Just now, rcs29 said:

You know a recruitment or coaching search is tight lipped when all the crazy speculation and over analysis continues until said decision is announced.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

You think it will stop after it's announced? 

That is when the speculation and conspiracy theories will really ramp up lol 

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Rabby seems to be more out of the loop than normal this off season but he's also our closest contact.  

He often knows though.  A few notable misses, Ledlum recently and the Keion Brooks saga.  I kinda forget the Kaufmann Renn recruitment.  

Sometimes he knows but can't spoil it good or bad for "journalistic integrity"

Serious question, what good is it for a journalist to "know" something, if he can't share it with his audience? Personal enrichment?

Saying "I already knew that" after news is public is meaningless.  

Just now, Hardwood83 said:

Serious question, what good is it for a journalist to "know" something, if he can't share it with his audience? Personal enrichment?

Saying "I already knew that" after news is public is meaningless.  

Because he's a journalist, not a prognosticator.

His job is primarily to write interesting content about what has happened.