Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

1 minute ago, Artie86 said:

...cautiously optimistic would be my feeling right now.

Back in the early pages of this thread I said we were long shots. I no longer believe long shots. Like you cautiously optimistic. 

1 minute ago, Ngw7183 said:

Yes and TJD within past few weeks as well. He has always been a fan but is obviously getting way more involved now. 
if it was just a fan thing he would have followed TJD years ago. Also, when you are as busy as Cuban and you only follow 660 or so people (mostly business related) you don’t just randomly follow on commitment morning. He is little busier than us. 

maybe he makes a random appearance in a cream n crimson SUV to pick up MM after the announcement?

22 minutes ago, Ngw7183 said:

This stuff means way more to this younger generation than other generations may ever understand. He does not do this on announcement day. He knows how this looks. 

Every sign points to IU but our fans are too damaged from past years to see it. 

Yea it really doesn't mean that much. Not even to the youngins. If you're an NBA prospect, and an NBA team owner follows you, you follow him back.