Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

Just now, Ngw7183 said:

Don’t have to follow to watch - Cuban is getting way more involved in IU BB 

As an NBA franchise owner, I think he's limited in how involved he can be. At least as far as NIL is concerned.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Not for nothing, and with apologies to those who think Instagram Intelligence is laughable.

Mark Cuban has 1,900,000 Instagram followers; however, Mark Cuban only Insta-follows 663 people on the planet. As of this morning, one of them is now Mack Mgbako:

image.png

Now, I'm NOT saying that means anything good is likely, but I DO believe that he wouldn't start following a kid who has already informed anyone associated with IU that he is Kansas bound. So for me? We're still in the hunt.

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

It’s amazing that you, or others, are able to catch a new follow. Great work, regardless of outcome. 

1 minute ago, jbeaman9 said:

Flory is on his OV right now. Could be him. Can be easy to confuse people who you have never actually seen in person

Good lord it would be choice to have Flory Bidunga in Kansas Basketball facilities when Mgbako announced for IU.

Of course, it will hurt a little extra if Flory Bidunga is in Lawrence when Kansas wins over IU.

Just now, Ngw7183 said:

Don’t have to follow to watch - Cuban is getting way more involved in IU BB 

Mavs roster is in flux, and will likely need a rebuild with or without Luka.  In the meantime, maybe he will divert a small amount of his basketball attention (and re$ources) elsewhere???  One can hope...

4 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

Kansas fans seem mighty gullible. 

They pretty much get what they want and aren't accustomed to losing.  That would make this win extra spicy.  Or just more par for the course.

Losing Udeh, then this recruitment would be tough, but they no doubt would find 2 more great players somewhere.  Unfortunately.  

Edited by WayneFleekHoosier

Really? Too funny!

• MonsterMean48 avatar
    MonsterMean48
    Posted on 71 secs, , User Since 70 months ago, User Post Count: 7157
    • 71 secs
    • 70 months

Mack is in Lawrence! He was with a Lawrence 7 (A Bloomington 10) roughly 20 minutes ago. They were walking towards the river under Memorial.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Dingle out?

Hey, I was mostly talking about golf.  And after 5 strokes, well, I'm done with that...

I was in a twosome at Panther Woods in Vero Beach and hit a worm burner off of the first tee.  Sam Snead, the course pro emeritus was behind us.  He said to me "Your look up is only exceeded by your lunge."

I don't know what that means.  But, if it's good, it's me!

33 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

From kansas board

Phinal4 avatar
Phinal4
Posted on 3 mins, , User Since 231 months ago, User Post Count: 1113
  • 3 mins
  • 231 months

My daughter is in Lawerence for graduation this weekend. She’s at Milton’s right now and says the coaching staff if there with Mgbako and they’re all smiles and taking pictures

My cousin's nephew's barber's cousin's nephew's girlfriend's garbage collector said that he saw MM eating a pork tenderloin at Nick's with Billy Donovan, Brad Stevens, and IU's personal jet. They were all laughing and playing sink the Biz.

6 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

Really? Too funny!

• MonsterMean48 avatar
    MonsterMean48
    Posted on 71 secs, , User Since 70 months ago, User Post Count: 7157
    • 71 secs
    • 70 months

Mack is in Lawrence! He was with a Lawrence 7 (A Bloomington 10) roughly 20 minutes ago. They were walking towards the river under Memorial.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThxLUpny4o9WFuypawsXl

1 hour ago, Artie86 said:

I just found this. I find this very sketchy.......

Phinal4 avatar

Phinal4
Posted on 2 mins, , User Since 231 months ago, User Post Count: 1113
  • 2 mins
  • 231 months

My daughter is in Lawerence for graduation this weekend. She’s at Milton’s right now and says the coaching staff if there with Mgbako and they’re all smiles and taking pictures

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

Why wouldn't she take pictures with him?

Clearly because he was "Dingle out."

Just now, dwtaylor1055 said:

without having a subscription and based on your wording not looking good

Honestly, not sure what to think. Over the past few years I've been on there, these types of things usually mean expected good news. But I have no idea.