Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

I have no clue if we will get him, I’m just glad we are getting in better with the better players in the class. Eventually, it will start to fall our way. Hope we get him, but the staff is working hard to get this team better. While it may not help with next years success, Gunn, Banks, Newton, and Cupps May get a lot of run that will really help this team the following year to go along with what looks like a strong recruiting class.

9 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Go watch Assembly Call from last night. Ryan on there talking about how our facilities are so much behind what KU yas.  He even said people inside the athletic notice saw that first hand when we played at KU.

People like to mock things like this but they matter. From classrooms to doorms to practice facility to locker room etc. Kids and parents notice those things and while IU isn’t as behind as they were pre Archie, the upgrades made were just that , upgrades and still didn’t match what some of the competitors have. Now those upgrades are aging again. It’s a constant cycle that we need to keep up with

So, we gonna give the keys to Galloway at the 2 and Gunn/Banks at the 3?  

The Dingle news definitely not ideal but pretty much expected.  St John’s always felt right for him.  

Next week will be a big week to decide what the staff came up with in their meeting yesterday.

Obviously we will try The Marshall guard Thomas and The Tennessee SF if no Mgbako. 

Oh lord that is so well placed. Here is the whole video; for a 2023 updating all you have to do is replace "Bailey" with "Gunn and Banks."
[/url]  
Dude wasn't perfect but damn, he could be funny as hell at times! When he was in a somewhat jovial mood he was gold.

Sent from my SM-S901U using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

My sources are telling me that you should be able to buy Zelda this morning. I think we have 50% chance of landing him. I know nothing but like our chances

Started playing it last night. One of the benefits of living in AZ is that midnight east coast is only 9 PM here.

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Not for nothing, and with apologies to those who think Instagram Intelligence is laughable.

Mark Cuban has 1,900,000 Instagram followers; however, Mark Cuban only Insta-follows 663 people on the planet. As of this morning, one of them is now Mack Mgbako:

image.png

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

Both repped by CAA also I think

13 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Not for nothing, and with apologies to those who think Instagram Intelligence is laughable.

Mark Cuban only Insta-follows 663 people on the planet. As of this morning, one of them is now Mack Mgbako:

image.png

I don't get excited about who follows who...but interesting that someone of his status and position would follow a HS kid soon to be freshman unless he was going to be wearing cream and crimson...

1 minute ago, monskisprodigy said:

I don't get excited about who follows who...but interesting that someone of his status and position would follow a HS kid soon to be freshman unless he was going to be wearing cream and crimson...

That's too optimistic for me.

But for me this is realistic; we are competing until the final buzzer.

1 minute ago, monskisprodigy said:

$500K(guessing $$$ amount here) extra might sway the decision with a follow by MC if hes a Kansas lean

19 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Mark Cuban has 1,900,000 Instagram followers; however, Mark Cuban only Insta-follows 663 people on the planet. As of this morning, one of them is now Mack Mgbako:

image.png

Now, I'm NOT saying that means anything good is likely, but I DO believe that he wouldn't start following a kid who has already informed anyone associated with IU that he is Kansas bound. So for me? We're still in the hunt.

I usually laugh at it. But with so few followers it might mean something. Is he announcing via instagram though. Could Cuban just want to watch?