Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

Since Slater is supposedly, close friends with MM and family, he HAS to know something.... Slater has to have some sort of an idea where MM is leaning. Someone posted on this site or HSN, that his recruitment is quit unique, in that the most respected or trusted media source is not giving his prediction. Either he definitely knows, and wants MM to have his day and announce on HIS terms (out if respect from being close family friends) or MM just can't honestly decide. 

.....I'm hoping for Jared Jefferies results again!

23 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

At chick fil A drive through with windows down listening for clues. Doesn’t seem like anyone is here yet. Of course I am in Tampa but you never know. 

317B3D6D-7D59-4549-A471-88E4B68CFC5A.jpeg

This got my morning started off well. I'll take a chicken biscuit and a OJ

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

This got my morning started off well. I'll take a chicken biscuit and a OJ

This is the 2023 version of waiting at the airport and plane tracking.  If we just took turns surely we would see Kenya getting something without ketchup.  

14 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

My sources are telling me that you should be able to buy Zelda this morning. I think we have 50% chance of landing him. I know nothing but like our chances

Bold Strategies Cotton GIF - Bold Strategies Cotton Pays Off - Discover &  Share GIFs

Well I guess it's Kansas. Sorry guys. Not only did KU know earlier about his announcement time way before us, he is announcing it a whole hour earlier to Kansas fans.

8 hours ago, TeeterInNJ said:

KU Twitter still feels very confident. Screenshot of a discord chat where at 9:30 they said he'd announce at this time. 2 hours ahead of when Osterman tweeted it. Doesn't mean anything definitively though

8 hours ago, jbeaman9 said:

6pm tomorrow..

8 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

12 minutes ago, lillurk said:

It may well be KU but Osterman tweeting out the announcement time after KU folks said it in a discord ain’t proof

Yeah, I'm not waving the white flag yet. 

Knowing the time before the media does not mean in any way that they knew the decision. It's not a big leap to say, a real KU insider likely got the tip and shared that in this discord before IU media got an update from the IU coaching staff.

Doesn't mean coaching staffs weren't informed at the same time of an announcement time/decision being made.