Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

Rumor has it MM is going to KU because when Woodson found out Mack prefers to dip his french fries in mayonnaise instead of Ketchup, the offer was pulled...
For good reason. Can't trust someone like that.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, tkbbn said:

Hopefully tomorrow evening we will be celebrating a signing. Some of us will be having a steak sandwich and beer. Others will be playing video games at chic fil a drinking white claws. We are all brothers here.

Not for anyone drinking white claws

4 minutes ago, TeeterInNJ said:

Rumor has it MM is going to KU because when Woodson found out Mack prefers to dip his french fries in mayonnaise instead of Ketchup, the offer was pulled...

He probably likes ketchup with his steak. I have a friend who puts A1 on bologna sandwiches. He’s questionable.

7 minutes ago, TeeterInNJ said:

Joke is on us then because mayo is a far superior fry dipping condiment to ketchup. Belgium does it right. I regret not a single thing. 

2 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Questionable because he puts A1 on it or questionable because he actually eats bologna? It could go either way. 

Flip a coin. I like Bologna a couple times a year but don’t waste A1 on it 

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

I smoke a lot of pot but don’t use ketchup with any of it. But I still think we get MM

Have you heard anything today? Read on Peegs that as of this afternoon, neither staff had been informed. 

1 minute ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Really wonder if recruits ever find these boards of teams they are looking at. Would love to see MM reaction tonight when he sees a topic for him and clicks on it and it’s a fast food/ketchup topic instead.

GET MM SOME KETCHUP NIL MONEY