Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Dane Fife put ketchup on his chicken sandwiches.

I feel like we may need a new thread just to discuss some of the food crimes that have been perpetrated by IU staff. Please tell me that none of the current staff prefers grilled tenderloins over breaded ones. I am pretty sure that is a capital offense in Indiana.

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

It's a fireable offense if he didn't get some sort of sauce.

I can confirm that all staff is in the office at Assembly Hall today even Woody. Not sure where else they would be but they are all there

Never been to chick fill a. Am I getting kicked out of the board mods?

55 minutes ago, Sardinefarts1991 said:

There's no time noted for the announcement tomorrow is there? Has anyone heard?

Really wanting some good news..

If there is, it will be funny watching posters overanalyze it and think it favors Kansas somehow. 

4 hours ago, IGotMeAWoody said:

Funny incident happened last night. I was in the Chick-Fil-A drive through next to Kenya Hunter. His window was down and he was talking to someone on the phone (probably Woody or an other assistant). I only caught one part but he said something along the lines of "If we don't land MacKenzie, we need to go all out for him." Sounds like the staff believes we still have a legit shot at landing MacKenzie. Also, sounds like we have a 2nd option in mind if he falls through. I imagine it might be Julian Phillips from Tennessee? 

Would say the two reasonable possibilities are Julian Phillips and Kobe Brown.  Very strong rumors that Kobe Brown from Missouri is going to withdraw from the NBA draft and enter the portal.  Averaged 16/6/3 and shot 55/45.  HUGE wing, literally -- 6'8", 250 pounds -- but he most definitely is a 3.  Has played a lot of guard at Mizzou.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Not for that but for apparently living under a rock!

OK, I'm guilty too.  Let's try to keep our comments with Mgbako's recruitment and end our comments on Chick-fil-A.  Pretend it's a Sunday and they're closed!

Not about Chick-fil-A. But chicken pot pie are three of my favorite things.

And I'm putting my money on MM coming to Indiana!  Because of Coach Woody and others. Coach What's his name in KS is so yesterday's news.

Hey has MM been to Hoosier Hysteria? He did have an earlier visit, didn't he?