Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

For what it's worth, KU's message board is an almost melt down over the Udeh transfer situation. I'm enjoying that part of it.
Smart on his part. Knowing how much they gave Dickinson he can hold Kansas for ransom, give me this or I'm gone

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, IGotMeAWoody said:

Funny incident happened last night. I was in the Chick-Fil-A drive through next to Kenya Hunter. His window was down and he was talking to someone on the phone (probably Woody or an other assistant). I only caught one part but he said something along the lines of "If we don't land MacKenzie, we need to go all out for him." Sounds like the staff believes we still have a legit shot at landing MacKenzie. Also, sounds like we have a 2nd option in mind if he falls through. I imagine it might be Julian Phillips from Tennessee? 

So my burning question...Did he get Chick Fil A sauce or not?

1 hour ago, IGotMeAWoody said:

Funny incident happened last night. I was in the Chick-Fil-A drive through next to Kenya Hunter. His window was down and he was talking to someone on the phone (probably Woody or an other assistant). I only caught one part but he said something along the lines of "If we don't land MacKenzie, we need to go all out for him." Sounds like the staff believes we still have a legit shot at landing MacKenzie. Also, sounds like we have a 2nd option in mind if he falls through. I imagine it might be Julian Phillips from Tennessee? 

Just peak IUBB off-season...

We are all a bunch of lunatics', just really sick in the mind. And I freaking love every second of it haha. 

8 minutes ago, hoosierbannerd said:

So my burning question...Did he get Chick Fil A sauce or not?

It's a fireable offense if he didn't get some sort of sauce.

I can confirm that all staff is in the office at Assembly Hall today even Woody. Not sure where else they would be but they are all there

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

It's a fireable offense if he didn't get some sort of sauce.

I can confirm that all staff is in the office at Assembly Hall today even Woody. Not sure where else they would be but they are all there

Hopefully contacting Mgbako and portal options...

I felt good about this one. Still do kinda. I do not like the dude transferring out of Kansas. I am also starting to realize we are going up against Kansas and Bill self and that concerns me. These are the battles we need to start winning off the court. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Well, it wouldn't make much sense to say that when MM hasn't told anyone his decision yet. 

Well i did say "Wish" right? Seeing him in the drive through is cool.  Hearing part of the conversation we are all following is even cooler.  Hearing him say, "If we don't get MM..." is not as good as my wish though

20 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I felt good about this one. Still do kinda. I do not like the dude transferring out of Kansas. I am also starting to realize we are going up against Kansas and Bill self and that concerns me. These are the battles we need to start winning off the court. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Thing is... Udeh and Dickinson cannot coexist. Flat out, cannot happen. You cannot play them together. 

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Kansas big Ernest Udeh Jr is transferring.  I take this as bad news on the MM front.  Kansas big Ernest Udeh Jr is transferring(he plays center)

Why? One is a center another is a wing