Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

14 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

LOL, last week people were scared sh*tless he was going to pop for Kansas while on his visit and we wouldn't even get him here. Now, people are going to find ways to convince themselves it's UL when he hasn't even gone there yet. Good stuff. 

Don't forget the whole "their insiders are just guessing" while ours do too lol.  This is why recruiting is fun to me.  Not the kids who change their minds, the adults who twist their own minds into puzzles to justify their predictions.

27 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

LOL, last week people were scared sh*tless he was going to pop for Kansas while on his visit and we wouldn't even get him here. Now, people are going to find ways to convince themselves it's UL when he hasn't even gone there yet. Good stuff. 

It's what we do best!

3 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

Eric Bossi - Journalist/National Basketball Director at 247.

Thank you, lotta folks have been saying “insider” and really meant “anon poster (not Chris) or twitter account (not Trilly)” and I don’t really give those much credence without the track records if a Chris or a Trilly. Bossi saying this is a different ball game.

It was on the Kansas premium board…I’d have to dig for it even then you have to be a 247 premium subscriber. This was said Thursday prior to IU visit.
I'm not doubting you was just curious of context etc. All good man

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

Eric Bossi - Journalist/National Basketball Director at 247.

It’s kind of a meaningless post by Bossi.  Basically just says St.John’s isn’t likely — most people don’t think they are— and if he announces this week, it will be IU or Kansas.  Then if he does take the Louisville trip and picks them, “the Louisville trip changed his mind”,

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Agreed.

And if he takes that Louisville visit after visiting Kansas and Indiana, I kind of like Louisville chances. Something is obviously up with his connection to the Louisville assistant coach for him to override winning programs.

But if he DOESN’T take the Louisville visit, and some are now speculating he probably won’t.    ;)

Then it would seem to be an IU/KU decision with us having had last visit. 

So that’d be far from a guarantee, but I’d like that.