Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

Would be a MASSIVE recruiting win for Woodson and company if they did land Mgbako. Still think him getting Trayce to return the week he was hired will be #1 but this has to be #2. 

I'm wearing my Hoosier colored glasses but I don't see how Louisville or Kansas really make sense for this particular recruitment. St. John's and IU I think give him the best opportunity. 

3 minutes ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

I'm new to twitter but I was scrolling on Andrew Slater's twitter feed and didn't see pictures of his other visits. Maybe he knows something. 

He also shared a pic from MM's visits to St. John's and KU. I'm not saying this means one thing or another. Just letting you know. 

Hmm. I was very busy today but definitely have been watching this visit as much as possible.

So, far everything looks top freaking notch. Slater is really promoting this visit and doing so in an interesting fashion.

Hard not to be a little optimistic tonight. And trying really hard to not start making depth charts.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Kansas- 70%

Indiana- 25%

St. John's- 4%

Louisville- 1%

Louisville is the final visit which is usually an advantage. The assistant coach who recruited him at Duke is now at Louisville. Louisville  could be the leader.