Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Eh,  I don’t buy into that IG stuff, if he cancels  the IU visit, then you will have your answer 

But if he doesn’t, then he is genuinely interested 

2 hours ago, tomallenfan1 said:

Heard X and Trey unfollowed Mgbako on IG. If they know something… I’m going to be sad again.

I think everyone is way over reacting to this!  

45 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

Apparently X never even followed, so that part was false. Trey did follow but was never followed back and did unfollow. He could’ve also been told to unfollow bc Mgbako’s family has wanted to keep this recruitment close to the vest.

I don't know about the second part. He follows two St. John's players. 

24 minutes ago, Hoosier987 said:

He follows 2 of our players (Ware and Cupps) and hasn’t made his OV yet. 

My point was that i didn't think the unfollows were about trying to keep this quiet because he follows some St. John's players. 

11 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Could be another recruit, but this is…not ideal 

EDIT: Glenn Taylor from Oregon State

It’s why these silly cryptic tweets are just stupid.  If you know something, just freakin’ say it.  Or don’t.  But these half measures are simply ways to post and ‘never be wrong’.

FWIW, if it’s Glenn Taylor from Oregon State, he is a small forward who averaged 11.6 points and 3.7 reb in 30 minutes at Oregon State.

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

It’s why these silly cryptic tweets are just stupid.  If you know something, just freakin’ say it.  Or don’t.  But these half measures are simply ways to post and ‘never be wrong’.

FWIW, if it’s Glenn Taylor from Oregon State, he is a small forward who averaged 11.6 points and 3.7 reb in 30 minutes at Oregon State.

He is notorious for it, timing was odd, but one of those accounts to look for every once in a while 

23 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Much less positive vibes despite nothing really happening. Lol. Oh well. I guess we will know in a couple of days up to a week.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

The paranoia of the fanbase brought on by multiple disappointments makes us feel this way. We get excited for no particular reason and when the unwarranted speculation fails to materialize we sink  into depression. That's why people who are heavily invested in sports teams are called fanatics.

3 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I can't believe college basketball players following or not following other basketball players on social media gets us talking this much. 

I can't believe we're talking about that at all, especially when one of them is high school age.

12 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Timeline that makes the most sense to me is;

• Tuesday/Wednesday - KU visit
  • Friday/Saturday - IU visit
  • Sunday/Monday - UL visit
  • Next Monday night through a week from Saturday - Alternating Tweets inferring he is a lock to, and will no longer consider each of his four finalist schools.
  • Next Tuesday through Sunday - meetings with and between
    • Adidas,
    • Agents,
    • AAU coaches,
    • Cousins,
    • "Cousins," 
    • Cousins of cousins,
    • Cousins of cousins of friends of cousins,
    • "Charities" (LOL), and
    • Financial services professionals
  • Key program associated individuals will include:
    • Silvio De Sousa's defense attorney,
    • Katina Powell,
    • Your friendly, reliable Lexus dealers of
      • Central Kansas, 
      • Southern Indiana
      • Northern Kentucky, and 
      • Da Fuggetaboutit Queens Auto Association
    • Kurtis Townsend,
    • Woody's beer girl golf-cart attendant, affectionately nicknamed "son" and "Kory" by Woody
    • JaQuan Lyle,
    • Bill Self's toupee-dresser, and of course,
    • The indescribably undeniably omnipresent Gabe Cupps. 

And a decision by next weekend.

Maybe he prefers German luxury so we shouldn't assume Lexus.