Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

2 minutes ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

He is visiting Kansas Monday/Tuesday and IU Friday/Saturday. Let’s just hope we can actually get him on campus or hope Tyson commits to Kansas ASAP!

They will probably get Tyson and then they will make room for Mgbako by telling someone to hit the road and having him put his name in the portal 

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

I mean, did you really think he'd have Kansas in his top 4 but not even visit? 

Any time a visit is unscheduled I get curious about whether it’s gonna happen or not. Always seemed like he’d take all 4 but for awhile the KU and UL ones weren’t scheduled; still not sure if the UL one has a date

21 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

They will probably get Tyson and then they will make room for Mgbako by telling someone to hit the road and having him put his name in the portal 

They could, but there is only so much court time.  Bringing in Tyson effects court time;  having the last player they have on scholarship leave doesn't.

46 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

68 and Cloudy on Friday, 71 and mostly sunny on Saturday, 74 and partly sunny on Sunday 

Not a bad forecast!!!

Graduation weekend in B town.  what’s not to like. Lots of parties and fun. :)

9 minutes ago, tomallenfan1 said:

Heard X and Trey unfollowed Mgbako on IG. If they know something… I’m going to be sad again.

Eh,  I don’t buy into that IG stuff, if he cancels  the IU visit, then you will have your answer 

2 hours ago, tomallenfan1 said:

Heard X and Trey unfollowed Mgbako on IG. If they know something… I’m going to be sad again.

X and Trey are 5 and 3 years older than this guy. Not sure why they would even be following him in the first place, especially since we didn't even know we'd be getting a visit until two days ago. 

16 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Neither is following him now. Maybe they never followed him, though. Paging our IG expert. 

Apparently X never even followed, so that part was false. Trey did follow but was never followed back and did unfollow. He could’ve also been told to unfollow bc Mgbako’s family has wanted to keep this recruitment close to the vest.