Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

2023 SF/PF Mackenzie Mgbako to INDI-F’N-ANA

23 minutes ago, Demo said:

So, is there any report of Cupps making contact yet? 

Funny you should ask! There are about 28,000 people following him on Instagram, but he only follows 671.

Two of the people he follows are associated with IUBB, and he has been following both of them for a number of years. 

Any guesses who they are?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

BTW; also worth noting that X is now following him.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I continue to be impressed with what PSU is doing.  They won't be a pushover.  Transfer portal is insane in the way it can flip a school's outlook in a month.  

Wahab is worth having, but he was turrrrible as a  starter when he played for Maryland. He's the kind of guy that keeps a team ahead of Minnesota.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Louisville is thought to be the leader thanks to the fattest fat bank accounts.

If he wants money and to win, Kansas and IU are clearly his best bets.

Bates, then Reneau, then Mgbako would make a nice little spring recruiting pattern, going up the list each time

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

WTH. I've got to watch video.  If he can actually play the 3 that would be unreal?  I always thought he had the game of a 4.  But if somehow Reneau, Ware, Mgbako can play on the floor together, that seems B-A-N-A-N-A-S.  

Video watched.  I believe he can play the 3.  Moreso, I believe he want's to play the 3.  Slick player.  Every school pushed.  So, is this a top 4?  

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Wahab is worth having, but he was turrrrible as a  starter when he played for Maryland. He's the kind of guy that keeps a team ahead of Minnesota.

I hear ya, but looking at all the additions, it's length, athleticism, VCU staples.  Wahab is just a playable decent piece but the total list is pretty good for PSU.  Surprising pull IMO.  

16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Funny you should ask! There are about 28,000 people following him on Instagram, but he only follows 671.

Two of the people he follows are associated with IUBB, and he has been following both of them for a number of years. 

Any guesses who they are?

BTW; while you are guessing who Mgbako follows, worth noting that X is now following him.

Unbelievable. That kid is officially Ferris Bueller.

Ware is certainly interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

Unbelievable. That kid is officially Ferris Bueller.

Ware is certainly interesting. 

It's remarkable because so many of the guys he follows were either high school teammates, fellow McDonald's AA's, or associated with Duke basketball. 

And also Gabe Cupps.