Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

2024 (F) Kanon Catchings

11 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Only because I LOVE BOARD SPECULATION!

Edit: This was shared in another thread but wanted to put it in here too so we could continue the discussion. 

If he just followed IU today/yesterday...that part is certainly is news. Photo could've been from years ago. 

9 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Edit: This was shared in another thread but wanted to put it in here too so we could continue the discussion. 

yeah.... I want to believe it and it could be legit, but I jus can't get pass the blurry photo. I know it's an action pic, but phones now days are so good at either "live" photos or taking videos and then freezing a section to screenshot the photo. Who knows...If someone doctored it, they did a pretty good job, if not, it would appear to be a good sign for IU. JMO

26 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Can confirm he is following both IndianaMBB and Adam Howard.  That said, I can't confirm when he started following them.

1 hour ago, jbeaman9 said:

The most interesting thing is that Kanon follows the guy who posted that.  Seems odd whether it’s real or fake he would be ok with it getting posted 

13 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

Am I crazy for thinking a committed player to another school would wear the team's biggest rivals gear without announcing something? Total fake imo

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Not  a fake, just an old picture or what looks like a screenshot from a video

34 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

IMO he's referencing Little 500 weekend and the crowds it draws.  

I have no reason to believe it is reference to any specific recruit but wonder why you think it would be little 5 related?  I have not been back for a little 5 in years.  I know it drew a lot of IU crowds and some of my Purdue friends came down one year but does it draw a lot of non IU or bloomington people?

Just now, 8bucks said:

I have no reason to believe it is reference to any specific recruit but wonder why you think it would be little 5 related?  I have not been back for a little 5 in years.  I know it drew a lot of IU crowds and some of my Purdue friends came down one year but does it draw a lot of non IU or bloomington people?

Purely an opinion.  Nothing more than that.

14 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Yeah it seems like every year I meet a decent amount of people from colleges and cities surrounding IU/ Indiana out at bars or parties.

23 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Yes lol 

12 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes lol 

I dated a girl at Purdue who as an Apha Phi while I was at IU. I visited one Grand Prix weekend and couldn't tell the race was even going on that weekend! I just laugh when I think of Purdue's "Grand Prix" compared to our "Little 5"........not even close! lol

6 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

I laugh when I think of Purdue's "Grand Prix" compared to our "Little 5"........not even close! lol

Obviously. No one to my knowledge ever made a movie about the Purdue go kart race. Although I will admit I saw it on TV once and it was mildly entertaining.

51 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

I dated a girl at Purdue who as an Apha Phi while I was at IU. I visited one Grand Prix weekend and couldn't tell the race was even going on that weekend! I just laugh when I think of Purdue's "Grand Prix" compared to our "Little 5"........not even close! lol

Yeah, no one actually goes to the Grand Prix race; it's just an excuse to party.

4 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Can confirm he is following both IndianaMBB and Adam Howard.  That said, I can't confirm when he started following them.

How long has Howard been on our staff? That could say more than him following IndianaMBB.