Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

(C) Kel 'el Ware - COMMITTED TO INDIANA

3 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Billy Joel is so old he puts ketchup on his metamucil.

Hey, I do not give a cra9 if you diss Billy Joel.  But do not say negative things about metamucil.  

I probably have said enough.

Except I cannot believe that that interviewer tortured Ware like that.  He may just reconsider his commitment. 

5 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Woah... Billy Joel is great... But I will say there is only one song of Phil's worth knowing. I mean... They definitely have better music compared to what's been released the past decade plus.

Whoa. I feel the need to set you straight here. Phil's first two albums were really good. He started going off the rails a bit with "No Jacket Required" and never got back to the first two. I never felt his solo's were as good as Genesis though.

Billy Joel is and always has been over-rated.

Ok, let's move on.

2 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Whoa. I feel the need to set you straight here. Phil's first two albums were really good. He started going off the rails a bit with "No Jacket Required" and never got back to the first two. I never felt his solo's were as good as Genesis though.

Ok, let's move on.

You don't get the last word on Billy Joel!  Only positive posts can be the last word.

Billy is a national treasure.

See what you started Stuhoo?  Old Fart...ban this man.

10 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Ok, let's move on.

Billy has a few good ones. But I'm not a person who just listens to entire albums. There usually a couple songs I like from artist and the rest I don't care for.

Either way, these kids should learn who Billy is. I wouldn't prioritize him if I were making a list but music should be carried on through generations.... Except for today's music. Let it die as disco did.

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

You don't get the last word on Billy Joel!  Only positive posts can be the last word.

Billy is a national treasure.

See what you started Stuhoo?  Old Fart...ban this man.

When Old Fart hears Billy Joel his reaction is, "Kids these days with their crazy, obscene crap."

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

No idea what this is about.  Hopefully not an injury related decision but rather spending time in Bloomington with new teammates is more important.

Assuming he’s healthy, fine by me. Get in the weight room. Work on skill development. Develop rapport with teammates on and off the floor. Time better spent.

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Woody on what he’s saying to Kel el Ware during summer practices:

“I’m constantly…when I’m on him, I’m like ‘This ain’t Oregon.’…You wanna be a basketball player and you chose to play for Coach Woodson and his staff? There’s a different degree of work and how hard you’re willing to play that we demand. And, early on I wasn’t seeing it but as of late? He’s playing pretty good.”

'This ain't Oregon.'

I love it.