Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

(C) Kel 'el Ware - COMMITTED TO INDIANA

4 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Dead period starts Monday through Thursday I believe. Would be shocked if it wasnt IU due to timing of announcement, canceling of Bama visit AND no other visits lined up or taken.

Yes, 10-13 is a dead period.

I am getting ready to head to church for Easter Service. After reading some of these post I think it is time for us to take a little break from recruiting news.  Trying to put things together by what pictures were sent and why they were sent is getting bout of hand.

Today in central Indiana the weather is going to be great so we should get outside and spend time with family. I know I will spend time with my kids and grandkids plus my brother and all of his family. We are going to my mom and dads house and not going to worry about decisions of a basketball recruit.

8 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Comes on a message board to tell message board posters to take a break from discussing message board topics on a message board. 

Very sensical. Much sense made. 

Just wait until he checks back later today on the message board to see you didn’t take his advice to stay off of message boards.

1 hour ago, Scotty R said:

I am getting ready to head to church for Easter Service. After reading some of these post I think it is time for us to take a little break from recruiting news.  Trying to put things together by what pictures were sent and why they were sent is getting bout of hand.

Today in central Indiana the weather is going to be great so we should get outside and spend time with family. I know I will spend time with my kids and grandkids plus my brother and all of his family. We are going to my mom and dads house and not going to worry about decisions of a basketball recruit.

0A023100-61BA-4EA5-89F7-1702437704A9.gif

1 hour ago, Scotty R said:

Doing the same AND worrying about recruit decisions - have to learn to muti-task Scotty!

Maybe we should lay off Scott. I think he just wanted everyone to enjoy a beautiful Easter Sunday.

Anyway, it’s Monday. That’s the day before Tuesday. And Tuesday might be great (even if Tuesdays are my Mondays).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

31 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

What are we all going to do today if things on this board don't pick up, do actual work at our jobs? lol, lol!!! 

I'm catching up on Easter... got a pile of Peeps that aren't gonna eat themselves...