Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Chris Ledlum - Harvard Transfer to Tennessee -- Wait, Make That St. John's

1 hour ago, Hardwood83 said:

Agreed. I think Ledlum is a good player that woulda helped IU and sorry to have missed him. BUT, I don't think his skillset fills the greatest need for this roster. 

Knecht on the other hand? I think he is EXACTLY the type of player IU needs.

I'm not as discouraged as some. Getting an upgrade at the #2 and/or #3 is still very doable.  

Agreed, Mike Woodson isn't playing around.

I'd be all for some under the radar transfers that put in work and provided leadership to our younger players helping them to develop.

3 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

It's just one game and they were tired. Woody took the program from just outside making the tourney for 30 years straight to making it to the first round. St. Mary's is a great program and we just caught a bad break by not being able to sleep between games.

I love the fact that 12 months later you’ve moved on with your life and haven’t gotten caught up in the past.

Am I doing this sarcasm thing right?

Why hasn’t Ledlum commitment to Tennessee posted on InsideTheHall or TheDailyHoosier?  Usually when a priority recruit commits elsewhere, they post it. I haven’t seen anything officially stating the he committed to Tennessee from any Hoosier website.   Is this posted somewhere else?

Nevermind, I did find this, but is this official:

https://247sports.com/player/chris-ledlum-46051656/

5 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Why hasn’t Ledlum commitment to Tennessee posted on InsideTheHall or TheDailyHoosier?  Usually when a priority recruit commits elsewhere, they post it. I haven’t seen anything officially stating the he committed to Tennessee from any Hoosier website.   Is this posted somewhere else?

Nevermind, I did find this, but is this official:

https://247sports.com/player/chris-ledlum-46051656/

Still in the denial stage of grief, I see. :)

247 wouldn't put that up unless they were sure. He's going to UT. It's also being reported lots of different places. He apparently told ON3 himself that he was committed to UT.

4 hours ago, OldBuddy67 said:

Enough on Ledlum! Let this thread die!

I agree!!!!  I just wasn’t sure why we spent so much time recruiting him and making him a priority and he goes somewhere else.  I am happy with the Ware commitment but we need at least 1 good wing but for some reason we keep striking out

2 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I agree!!!!  I just wasn’t sure why we spent so much time recruiting him and making him a priority and he goes somewhere else.  I am happy with the Ware commitment but we need at least 1 good wing but for some reason we keep striking out

Yes!  Every time someone posts it just keeps the thread going!  You guys keep forcing me to open up the thread and read it!

Classic grilled cheese:

2 slices of bread, Wonder bread preferably 

Lightly butter on one side of each

American cheese, Kraft preferably or you can spruce it up with your choice of cheeses 

Put butter side down on medium heat in a small skillet, then add cheese or cheeses, then top with the other slice of bread, butter side up.  Cook until golden brown, flip and repeat.  Remove and let stand 5 minutes then enjoy the tasty flavor of a grilled cheese sandwich.  ; )

9 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Yes!  Every time someone posts it just keeps the thread going!  You guys keep forcing me to open up the thread and read it!

Then fix you a classic grilled cheese sandwich, see above 

Also, fix you a bowl of tomato soup to go with it, see below

I’ve several more classic recipes, I will post them.  Tomato soup to go with the grilled cheese.  Open a can of Campbell’s Tomato soup, add milk, not water, because milk makes it more creamy.  Heat to desire temperature, pour in a bowl.  Add crackers as needed!

10 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Classic grilled cheese:

2 slices of bread, Wonder bread preferably 

Lightly butter on one side of each

American cheese, Kraft preferably or you can spruce it up with your choice of cheeses 

Put butter side down on medium heat in a small skillet, then add cheese or cheeses, then top with the other slice of bread, butter side up.  Cook until golden brown, flip and repeat.  Remove and let stand 5 minutes then enjoy the tasty flavor of a grilled cheese sandwich.  ; )

See, and we all know this would be freakin delicious. 

Might I suggest you elevate your recipe with a diagonal cut (triangles have better flavor) and then sprinkle with salt.