Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Chris Ledlum - Harvard Transfer to Tennessee -- Wait, Make That St. John's

47 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Saying Aloha is straight forward is an interesting take. I think he's one of the most sarcastic posters here. Which by the way is one reason I enjoy a majority of his posts.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

His sarcasm is very straight forward.  No one has to guess when he is being sarcastic.  If he is being sarcastic here, he's doing a bad job of it.

1 hour ago, jbeaman9 said:

I have been saying this consistently and have no reason to believe otherwise.

Chris Ledlum will be wearing the RED AND WHITE CANDY STRIPES NEXT SEASON!!

I like the way you think.  But remember, the Mod Hammer is lurking in the background.

onomatopoeic sound with a funny hammer. Vector image

For those of you who predicted Wednesday for Ledlum to commit, it’s almost gone and nothing but crickets!!!!

That algorithm he developed must still give him undecided.  Now he has to make the decision on his own, and it’s like a cheerleader picking out a prom dress, he still can’t decide.  

i say move on!

Welp, called that one.  Now when we don't get Knecht or Ryan we have to prepare the the step back that this program cannot afford because we needed far more than 2 bigs.

And let's stop pretending who they follow on Instagram or whatever means anything.

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Can this please be the death of instagram tracking. 

Woody hit a homerun earlier but we still need a few doubles to fill out the team. Hopefully we land some guys soon

Get ready for ground outs.  I'd love to be wrong but we won't get Knecht or Ryan either and so far there's nothing else intriguing left in the portal.

3 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

Get ready for ground outs.  I'd love to be wrong but we won't get Knecht or Ryan either and so far there's nothing else intriguing left in the portal.

Agree on Knecht and Ryan.  Disagree on nothing else interesting if your bar for interesting is Cormac Ryan.

Just now, lillurk said:

I liked him as a 4 but not really a 3, so if this gets e.g. Knecht more NIL / to campus then I think it can come out okay. I do like the defensive disruption Ledlum offers.

Knecht is said to have shut his recruitment down so I would assume he is Oregon bound.  Had a bad feeling about Ledlum when he continued his visits.

Quincy Guerrier is a 3 that still interests me.  Entered the portal a couple of days ago from Oregon.