Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Chris Ledlum - Harvard Transfer to Tennessee -- Wait, Make That St. John's

Just now, JSHoosier said:

I saw On3 has a Chrystal ball pick for Ledlum to IU, didn't see who it was though.

I think it was from one of their more prominent guys, but don't hold me to that. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Mentioned this on HSN, while I do not know who Volnation’s insiders are, one of their well known members is mentioning something about a Tuesday commitment?

To where?

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

That’s some awesome sauce. And yes, if he visits Tennessee I’d be far less optimistic.

Seems like that poster has some knowledge about this stuff, I doubt a commitment is tomorrow, but I’ll be waiting 

3 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

In the past couple of hours, Chris Ledlum has started Insta-following:

Hulls, Cupps, Ware, Banks, Leal, Gallo, Reneau, walk-on Hogan Orbaugh, Grad Assistant Isaac Green, and probably best of all, his most recent follow:

https://iuhoosiers.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/coaches/nick-virden/3592

So get ready, because I do believe the odds are very very strong that Chris Ledlum is going to be a Hoosier.

What about barbers?

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

In the past couple of hours, Chris Ledlum has started Insta-following:

Hulls, Cupps, Ware, Banks, Leal, Gallo, Reneau, walk-on Hogan Orbaugh, Grad Assistant Isaac Green, and probably best of all, his most recent follow:

https://iuhoosiers.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/coaches/nick-virden/3592

So get ready, because I do believe the odds are very very strong that Chris Ledlum is going to be a Hoosier.

Awesome