Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Chris Ledlum - Harvard Transfer to Tennessee -- Wait, Make That St. John's

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

My thinking? Knoxville is FUN(great food, not ugly females, and beautiful campus), maybe get to see some good baseball too. I wouldn't pass up on an experience. 

TJD and Race LOVED their weekend in Knoxville in the fall haha 

It is? I've honestly never heard even one UT alum talk about UT and Knoxville like IU grads talk about IU and Bloomington, so I've never been compelled to go. I wouldn't blame any kid for wanting to soak up as much of the recruiting experience as possible but it's completely impossible for him to have a weekend anything like TJD and Race experienced. Plus he might have to put the ridiculous knock off candy striped pants on.

5 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

It is? I've honestly never heard even one UT alum talk about UT and Knoxville like IU grads talk about IU and Bloomington, so I've never been compelled to go. I wouldn't blame any kid for wanting to soak up as much of the recruiting experience as possible but it's completely impossible for him to have a weekend anything like TJD and Race experienced. Plus he might have to put the ridiculous knock off candy striped pants on.

Yes, it is. I've spent an immense amount of time on each campus. I like Bloomington marginally more. 

Tennessee baseball brings a party too. Idk if he'd be on campus during their games or not, if his visit would line up with home games for them. 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes, it is. I've spent an immense amount of time on each campus. I like Bloomington marginally more. 

Tennessee baseball brings a party too. Idk if he'd be on campus during their games or not, if his visit would line up with home games for them. 

UT plays at Arkansas next week

Not a great athlete but didn't look unathletic either, he got some elevation on a couple of those plays in the video, bit it was against the likes of Sienna and Penn.  Maybe more crafty, the kind of player just finds a way and doesn't have a bad looking shot.

3 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

Not a great athlete but didn't look unathletic either, he got some elevation on a couple of those plays. 

Maybe more crafty, the kind of player just finds a way and doesn't have a bad looking shot.

Seems like the kind of player that just has a bag. 

It’s a draw string bag from the YMCA rec league but still a bag. 

30 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Lol.  Woody be closing. 

I still hope we land both of them or at least 1/2 but will wait until it's officially announced. We love that insider scoop of information we want to hear and will find ways to cover when it's wrong. We do some things really well at IU - our "insiders" getting the fanatics pumped is one of them.