Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chris007

Indiana Players Now In The Portal

12 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

If Bates and Geronimo are indeed transferring -- and I don't dispute that they are -- what's the holdup? 

Seems to me the quicker you get in the portal, the more time you have to get re-recruited and find what you're looking for. 

Unless you already know what that is, I suppose. 

You’re at the mercy of compliance staff on when you’re actually added to the portal. If their postseason meeting with Woody has happened and they submitted their name, it may not have been processed yet. Or they haven’t met with Woody yet. 

(or they aren’t entering!)

24 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

You’re at the mercy of compliance staff on when you’re actually added to the portal. If their postseason meeting with Woody has happened and they submitted their name, it may not have been processed yet. Or they haven’t met with Woody yet. 

(or they aren’t entering!)

Or they're still processing the feedback from the meeting and are weighing their options.

Worse than Perea?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I think so, now I watched him, maybe the last time he played where he was having trouble. Then there was a perfect pass to him, hit him in the hands, he did not catch it, then hit him in chest, still didn't stop, rebounded hit him in hands again, missed it then about double dribbled trying to corral it. I had it and was yelling at tv at that point.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I mean Smith would have still been out of the wing, but maybe Woody could have gotten him into better spots than Archie did.

Smith was way more athletic. I think both played 50% most of the time especially on defense. Shooting for both equally bad lol

26 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Lately it was his sinuses.

Heard that others have slow feet.

And/or low motor.

Ah, yes, some have no brain, no heart or no courage.  Maybe the Wizard could help. He helped UCLA years ago.

He was definitely a financial wizard.

Pretty good at family planning too I've heard.

This GD word "POTENTIAL"!  We have been winning the offseasons for how many years now because of that word?!  I hate going off of rankings because of the predetermined notions of what a player is or should be.  JG and TB have shown time and time again to not belong on the big stage.  Actually, LD should be pissed, because almost everybody wrote him off. He never had any real run, but was just assumed he sucks!

1 hour ago, Ryno6284 said:

This GD word "POTENTIAL"!  We have been winning the offseasons for how many years now because of that word?!  I hate going off of rankings because of the predetermined notions of what a player is or should be.  JG and TB have shown time and time again to not belong on the big stage.  Actually, LD should be pissed, because almost everybody wrote him off. He never had any real run, but was just assumed he sucks!

You think the coaches just assumed that LD sucks and that's why he didn't get much PT? You don't think they evaluated how he preformed in practice and the bit of PT he actually got?

IU fans might assume he sucks because he didn't get much PT, even on a couple of teams that didn't have a lot of depth. When he did get into games he didn't do much.