Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

#1 IUWBB vs #9 Miami - Monday, 3/20/23 @ 8:00 on ESPN2

Defense is really bothering IU Ladies.  Miami is really playing off IU crowd and having a party.  However, South Florida did the same thing to South Carolina first half but South Carolina led by 4 at the half.  Conclusion, 4 points for Holmes.  Miami inferior inside players are killing IU Ladies, Miami guards are hitting 3 ball and everything for IU is challenged. 

That Michigan State game may have ended IU’s season from an injury standpoint with Holmes and confidence standpoint of barely winning against a very inferior opponent. Haven’t been the same since..

I haven't doubted this team all season, but I am now. We look beat. 

I’m feeling this way too. Im usually fully confident we climb back. Tonight, I still think it’s possible, but only if Miami goes cold. They look faster than us too, just like the men. Damn

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’m feeling this way too. Im usually fully confident we climb back. Tonight, I still think it’s possible, but only if Miami goes cold. They look faster than us too, just like the men. Damn

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

They are playing with joy. We are playing tight.  Need to get back to the joy.

5 minutes ago, tomallenfan1 said:

That Michigan State game may have ended IU’s season from an injury standpoint with Holmes and confidence standpoint of barely winning against a very inferior opponent. Haven’t been the same since..

Combined with the long layoffs between games, it's just been weird. This is only our fifth game in the last month. 

Just now, tomallenfan1 said:

Agree.  What play did Holmes get injury in Michigan State game? Or is it injury or her knee condition flared up again?