Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R32 IUBB vs Miami - 3/19 @ 8:40 on TNT

Does the team not practice ******* rebounding? I am so ******* disgusted
Should hope it's Woody's 2nd most important aspect of the game after defense. It's been bad all year. Some of it is the aggressive shot blocking nature of this team, some of it is dumb luck and a lot of it is poor rebounding technique. Woody should probably start downplaying rebounding's importance to him.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Absolutely pathetic.

It's like Miami already knows where the ball is going after they miss their first attempt.

For one they're actually watching the ball, we've been caught several times looking at something other than the ball. Goes for the back cuts in the first half too.

Just now, Banksyrules said:

Welp very underwhelming season. Expected a tad bit better but IU is just not the same anymore. Still love my school but it slowly chips away at your soul if you’re a sports fan. 

We have football to look forward to......

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yup. He’s cost us badly this game. I was mocked for saying to keep him on the bench.

Wish we had X tonight….

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

X would have helped us win this game.  What could have been...

You're right.  Bench JHS.  Thank him for the win at Mackey and send him on his way.

4 minutes ago, Adillac said:

Coach is 100% responsible for this loss. 

We had the personnel to win this.

Oh please.  These guys aren’t performing.  Crap shot selection.  Turnovers. No rebounds.  It’s like they forgot how to.  They’re deer in the headlights. 

We have enough time to fet back in this. But it gas to start with getting a couple stops and boards, we need transition. We need to be in position for boards and grab them. Then need to push the ball inside to TJD. Can stop clock with FTs