Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R32 IUBB vs Miami - 3/19 @ 8:40 on TNT

They need to tell him to just rebound, play defense....be our Dennis Rodman without the mental issues!
A little late in the year to instruct a guy on his role. I've given up on JG and I think everyone else probably should as well. Especially after his self pity party during the BTT

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, rcs29 said:

A little late in the year to instruct a guy on his role. I've given up on JG and I think everyone else probably should as well. Especially after his self pity party during the BTT

I don't even think about him as part of the team.

5 minutes ago, IU - Kaulie said:

He can’t play at this level.  CMW knows it.

I agree. I’m not trying to trash the kid but he’s just not a good enough basketball player. He’s a freak athlete. Occasionally things will go his way due to that fact but he’s not a very skilled basketball player at all. Really would have benefitted going to a mid major or low major and gotten plenty of burn, so he could develop his game. We need so much more skill than we have on the bench. 

Just now, rcs29 said:

I get it, but the guy is a pogo stick, he could really help us rebound and play some D, but forget offense for right now!

15 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I really think it’s the failure to run plays for TJD. He barely has touches, and it’s not the D. He needs to be much more involved 

Potentially, but I guess I meant on the glass. Seemed like Miami got a lot of 2nd/3rd opportunities that on paper it seems they’d lack the size to do 

17 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Problem with JHS on the bench is that Bates still can't hit shots.  Think we need good JHS in the second half to win.

Yep,

Its a joke people want to sit JHS the entire second half and Bates is 0 for his last 9.

1 minute ago, dmvhoosier12 said:

Potentially, but I guess I meant on the glass. Seemed like Miami got a lot of 2nd/3rd opportunities that on paper it seems they’d lack the size to do 

They’re a strong rebounding team, their forwards are long and they attack the glass