Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R32 IUBB vs Miami - 3/19 @ 8:40 on TNT

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Jeez -- with as crappy as we've played, I'll take a 5-point deficit at halftime. 

Big time. Were down 13. Now we’ll see if staff makes adjustments— with who was on the floor there at the end, it looks like they may. Sure hope so

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We played like trash and down only 5. Who knows… Get TJD out of his sulking stupor. Keep JHS on the bench.

Hustle and win the damn thing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Problem with JHS on the bench is that Bates still can't hit shots.  Think we need good JHS in the second half to win.

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

We played like trash and down only 5. Who knows… Get TJD out of his sulking stupor. Keep JHS on the bench.

Yeah, I really wonder what’s going on with TJD. I know he got a hip pointer in the last game….did they give him something for it and he’s just totally out of it now? (Joking but also maybe not given how odd this feels from him)

Edited by dmvhoosier12

Galloway and JHS need to get their **** together. Not just for a few moments here and there but the entire time they're on the court. Kopp saving our ***** at the end of the half. Great 90 seconds from Banks and I think I may favor him over Reneau in 2nd half. Love Malik but Banks gives us the athleticism we need in this particular game.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Problem with JHS on the bench is that Bates still can't hit shots.  Think we need good JHS in the second half to win.

Yeah.. I know we will play JHS. But he killed us in the first half. Need him to eat his Spinach at halftime.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Have you watched this year???
There is ZERO chance I would keep JHS on the bench the rest of the game. He has shown, a number of times, that he has ice in his veins and can shake of a poor start.

PS…I thought you had switched to Seinfeld :)