Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2023 Prediction League - Game 35 vs Miami FL NCAA Tournament 2nd Round Sun 3/19/23 TNT 8:40pm(Give or Take a Few)

FrdzqAXX0AAUn1A?format=jpg&name=large

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each week you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins

Oh, choose me!

Uh...

The Canes recruited Reneau hard and are still mad about him choosing Indiana.  They like to score on transition, shoot free throws and have even scoring around all the starters.  They score a lot.  They play decent defense.  Sometimes they have trouble in the last few minutes of the game. They love to shoot threes...but do not shoot it well.  They do not match up well inside against TJD and our height. Miami is inconsistent...but IU has been there, too.  Depends on...well you know...execution, luck, and the whistles.

If IU does not get whistled for a physical game, Shifino brings it, and our wings hold their own...it is an IU win.

Could go the other way.  But it won't.

Indiana                                                               77

Southeastern FL      (Hairy Cons)                                         68

(Been vacationing and on the beaches of southeast FL for more than a week.  In Key West just now.  Way too many people and cars and congestion.  The beaches have a lot of red seaweed coming in.  And there's a shortage of material in bathing suits.  I love spring and summer and fall in the Midwest.  I would not live down here if you paid me...how much?)

Go IU!