Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Hard to believe this U Conn team lost five of six games midseason.

Conference play.   3 of those on the road to tourney teams.    St. John’s home loss was the one the stuck out.    That stretch made people forget how dominate they were to start the year.   Started year out with 14 straight double digit wins 

4 minutes ago, Vauxhall and IU said:

Gonzaga just looking lost out there. Eerily reminiscent of any number of our blowout losses. Surprising to see it from a team of this caliber. I was expecting this to be another thriller.

Ya it’s unreal. They are so talented. This has got to be one of the worst beatings so far score wise this tournament, especially two teams seeded so close. 

3 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

U Conn should probably going ahead and pull their starters.  Up 32, no need for freak injuries.

Like the one that just happened, smacked his finger on the rim going for the block. 

5 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Few has a more than solid 43-24 record in the NCAA tournament.......just can't believe he's never won a title.

I think I saw something somewhere that  Zags have only beaten a 2 seed or better once during Fews run.   

Maybe this UConn team is that Florida Gators like team who could go back to back. I’m guessing they are the favorites to win it all. 4 seed to 1 seed next year. This team is tough and I don’t think they will anyone substantial next year. Andre Jackson is a purified leader and does the dirty work.

14 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I think I saw something somewhere that  Zags have only beaten a 2 seed or better once during Fews run.   

I can believe it.

19 minutes ago, cbp4iu said:

Maybe this UConn team is that Florida Gators like team who could go back to back. I’m guessing they are the favorites to win it all. 4 seed to 1 seed next year. This team is tough and I don’t think they will anyone substantial next year. Andre Jackson is a purified leader and does the dirty work.

Not a Hurley fan but they got a heck of a coach too. 

5 hours ago, cbp4iu said:

Probably not. Hawkins is gone after this.