Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

9 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Excited to get this TCU Gonzaga game over and be done with March Madness commercials for a few days. 

Dude seriously.

I need a few days detox from all the commercials consumed the past 4 days.

In theory, YTTV and their new split screen feature sounds amazing, but the reality is you're always guaranteed to be watching commercials on at least 2 channels at once when you have it on screen.

Sweet 16 to NCAA Picks

South: Alabama over Creighton. I'll be stunned if Alabama doesn't make the final four in this region. I don't see anyone stopping them. 

Midwest: Houston over Texas. Should be some really good games in this region. I think Houston had their scare against Northern Kentucky and Auburn in the first half. That'll wake them up. 

West: UConn over Gonzaga. Gonzaga-UCLA will be a shootout. I just think the injury situation hurts UCLA. UConn is pretty deep and I like them a lot. 

East: Michigan State over Tennessee. I think winner of Michigan State-Kansas State goes to the Final 4. I don't see Tennessee beating either one without Zeigler. 

Final Four:

Alabama over Michigan State. Sparty won't have the dudes to matchup with Alabama. 

Houston over UConn. Would be a great, great game. Houston is a little more athletic. 

NCAA: 

Houston over Alabama. Experience wins. 

1 hour ago, iubb said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really enjoy listening to Harlan and Bonner and hate listening to their #1 Nantz led team.  Really miss Webber and the old guy Vern something.