Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

11 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Just watched Painter's post-game presser. 

Didn't have any excuses. Gave FDU plenty of credit. And after the moderator said, "OK last question for Coach Painter," he took that question, then another. The guy even said, "Coach, thank you for your time," he said, "Anybody else got anything?" and even took a couple more. 

Classy guy. 

It's not like he had to get ready for the next game so he had time to spare.

3 hours ago, rcs29 said:

I think Edey is unable to get NIL, or at least is limited, due to his being an international player. Isn't that correct? If so he should go make $ over seas while he can. I've actually come to really respect him as a leader this year after listening to his media availabilities.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

It would depend on which type of visa he has. I think if he has a student visa he wouldn't be able to get NIL money. If he was able to find someone to sponsor him for a work visa he could get paid.

53 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Dude is an end of bench big in the NBA. Same as Garza who some here thought was gonna be something in the NBA 

So he'll get paid to not play and no pressure. Doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

4 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Truly miss Chris Farley. Would not be able to the skit with him and Patrick Swayzee. 

Just wish this had some audio’. 

I think we duplicate strategy employed vs Kent St, and pound it inside.  My worry is if they decide to press and trap our guards the majority of the game.

52 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Stole this from another board:

"FDU coach looks like a guy that is handing out Dum-Dum butterscotch suckers and trying to sell you leaf gutter guards at the county 4-H fair." 

So that is where the ShamWow guy went!

I just saw a guy in a Purdoo shirt at the liquor store here in Florida.  I was wearing my IU hat so I walked over to him and said "I missed it, how did Purdoo do yesterday?"

He never answered but the look on his face made me laugh.

Stupid Purdumpster.  Why would he wear that shirt today?