Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

28 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

And the NBA is also crazy for not wanting this guy somewhere on your bench.

Someone will take a chance on him just to see if they can create some matchup problems with a bench unit.  

But he’s his own matchup problem since he won’t be able to guard anyone.

31 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I think Edey is unable to get NIL, or at least is limited, due to his being an international player. Isn't that correct? If so he should go make $ over seas while he can. I've actually come to really respect him as a leader this year after listening to his media availabilities.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://businessofcollegesports.com/name-image-likeness/new-developments-in-nil-for-international-student-athletes/

Podcast episode talks about just that.

16 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

We would be too, in fairness. As great as our fanbase is, “reasonable” probably doesn’t describe it. 

We had a portion of our fanbase talking about how Knight was washed in the late 90’s after a string of first round exits. None of those losses are as bad as some of these Painter ones. We’d absolutely have people wanting to fire a guy with Painter’s tourney record.

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interesting. I thought for sure he’d be back. Purdues NIL gonna get tested. And the NBA is also crazy for not wanting this guy somewhere on your bench. I’m already not thrilled with Dickinson coming back, so Edey leaving with be quite nice.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

That’s the thing I think a team will take a chance on him. I think he’ll go mid 2nd. I could see the Pacers or Bulls getting him for attendance purposes.

1 hour ago, str8baller said:

We had a portion of our fanbase talking about how Knight was washed in the late 90’s after a string of first round exits. None of those losses are as bad as some of these Painter ones. We’d absolutely have people wanting to fire a guy with Painter’s tourney record.

True. They’ve been in the NCAA tournament seven times in the last eight years. Four of those years they ended up losing to 12, 13, 15 and 16 seeds. That’s truly remarkable and outrageously funny

3 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interesting. I thought for sure he’d be back. Purdues NIL gonna get tested. And the NBA is also crazy for not wanting this guy somewhere on your bench. I’m already not thrilled with Dickinson coming back, so Edey leaving with be quite nice.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Dude is an end of bench big in the NBA. Same as Garza who some here thought was gonna be something in the NBA 

1 hour ago, cbp4iu said:

That’s the thing I think a team will take a chance on him. I think he’ll go mid 2nd. I could see the Pacers or Bulls getting him for attendance purposes.

Pacers already have 3 centers on the roster next year. People don’t but tickets for mid 2nd round picks. They don’t buy tickets to watch a guy sit on the bench