Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

DirecTV channel 205 is the sports mix that has the same set up yesterday and today...

I'm glad servers are doing this!  I think Youtube is in a trial to see what people think of it.  I got an email about it today.  Didn't have it yesterday.  Glad I don't need 4 tv's!

11 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

I'm glad servers are doing this!  I think Youtube is in a trial to see what people think of it.  I got an email about it today.  Didn't have it yesterday.  Glad I don't need 4 tv's!

4 tvs is life changing, mainly in the fact I can’t get my friends to ever go home.

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Remember when Purpoo was a 1 seed with Glenn Robinson and they only beat the 16 seed by 2?  At the time it was the closest a 1 seed had ever come to losing.  Now they've taken the next step.

Holy hell they suck.

Yes, they should have lost that game. It took quite a bit of help for them to win by 2. 

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Edey had one shot in the last 12 minutes.

Ah yes, the old trick of putting the ball in the hands of your “picked 7th-ish at the YMCA” guards and actively scheme away from the most dominant player in the country. They’ll never see it comin’!

14 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

The multiview? I was watching using that yesterday and only got the email today. It's great, I love it!

2 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

The multiview? I was watching using that yesterday and only got the email today. It's great, I love it!

Weird, I didn't have the option yesterday.  Glad to have it now though!